Blueberry Lemon Lavender Bread
- 1/4 C Butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/4 C + 2 Tbsp Calicutts Lemon Lavender Sugar, divided
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 2 C Flour, divided
2 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 C Milk
- 1/2 C Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, sugar, and 1/4 C Lemon Lavender Sugar in a stand mixer. When well blended, add eggs and lemon peel. Beat on high for about 1 minute until well incorporated.
- 3. Sift all but 2 Tbsp flour with baking powder and salt. Slowly add to creamed mixture, alternating with milk, at a medium speed.
- 4. Combine remaining 2 Tbsp of flour with blueberries, and fold into batter.
- 5. Pour batter into 9 x 5 inch loaf pans and bake for 1 hour.
- 6. Remove from oven. Cool in loaf pan for 10 minutes. While cooling, mix lemon juice and remaining 2 Tbsp of Lemon Lavender Sugar.
- 7. Pierce loaf with fork and spoon lemon sugar mixture over bread. Enjoy warm or cooled.