Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3/4 lb Button mushrooms, large
- 1/2 C Butter
- 6oz Crab meat, drained, if canned
- 1/2 Shallot, finely chopped
- 1/3 C Bread crumbs or panko
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp Dry sherry
2 tsp Calicutts Baltimore Spice Blend
- 1. Clean mushrooms and place on a paper towel to dry. Remove stem and mince stems finely.
- 2. Sauté the stems and shallots in a skillet with 2 Tbsp butter until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, mix crab with sautéed stems and shallots, bread crumbs, parmesan, sherry, and seasoning mix well.
- 4. Slowly sauté mushroom tops in remaining butter until tender, turning once remove and drain on a paper towel.
- 5. Stuff caps with crab mixture and place on a baking sheet. Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes until bubbly.