- Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed (7 cups)
- Olive Oil
- Yellow Onion, small (1)
- Garlic Clove, peeled (1)
- Salt & Pepper Blend
- Maple Syrup (1 Tbsp)
- Sweet Curry Powder (1.5 Tbsp)
- Fish Sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Coconut Milk (1 14oz can)
- Vegetable Broth (3 cups)
- Parsley, to taste
- Pepitas, to taste
- Heat the oven to 400. Slice the ends off the butternut squash and peel. Slice in half vertically and spoon out the seeds and membrane. Then, cube butternut squash into 1/2 in cubes. Quarter the yellow onion, removing the outer skin. Peel garlic clove.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place squash, onion and garlic on it. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Salt & Pepper Blend. Place in oven and cook for about 30 minutes. When done, remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place maple syrup, Sweet Curry Powder, fish sauce, coconut milk, vegetable broth, and roasted veggies into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve warm and top with parsley, Salt & Pepper blend, and pepitas as desired.