- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (1 12-count package)
- Deli Ham, thinly sliced (0.75 lbs)
- Swiss Cheese, thinly sliced (6-8 slices)
- Unsalted Butter, melted (4 Tbsp)
- Calicutts' Honey Mustard (2-3 Tbsp)
- Poppy Seeds (1 Tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a large serrated knife, cut the buns in half through the middle, so you have the tops together and the bottoms together. Do not separate individual buns for easy assembly.
- Place the bottom buns open-faced in the prepared dish.
- Arrange half the deli meat in a single layer on top of the bottom buns. Next, place a layer of Swiss cheese and then top with remaining ham slices. Cover with the tops of the buns. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Honey Mustard, and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over prepared sandwiches. Some pooling will occur around the tops of the buns.
- Cover with aluminum foil and back for about 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted throughout.
- Uncover and cook for another 3 minutes for the top of the rolls to lightly brown. Enjoy!