Honey Mustard Grilled Veggies
- 1/3 C Olive oil
2 Tbsp Calicutts Honey Mustard Spice Blend
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 Red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 2 Zucchini, cut in 1/2” slices
- 2 Yellow Squash, cut in 1/2” slices
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 6oz Baby portabellos
Prepare veggies, as listed and add to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix oil and Honey Mustard. Pour over veggies and let marinate for 30 minutes at least.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
When at temperature, cook veggies for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through until browned and desired level of being cooked.
Remove from heat and enjoy.