Deconstructed Key Lime Pie
- 2 Tbsp Coconut shreds, sweetened
- 1/4 C Vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 C Graham cracker crumbs
2 tsp Calicutts Vanilla Bean Sugar Blend
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 C Heavy cream
- 14oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C Key lime juice
1 Tbsp Tequila, optional
- 1 tsp Elderflower liquor, optional
- Lime zest
- Orange zest
In a small bowl, mix together graham crackers and vanilla wafer crumbs with Vanilla Bean Sugar and butter.
With an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form.
In a separate bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed cream, lime juice, tequila, and liquor, if using, until smooth. Fold into whipped cream until well blended.
Place crumb mixture in dish and spoon whipped lime filling on top. Top with lime and orange zest and serve.