Caribbean Shrimp Kabobs
- 1/4 C Olive oil
- 1 Lime, zested
- 1/4 C Lime juice
- 1/4 C Orange juice
- 1/4 C Apple Cider vinegar
2 Tbsp Calicutts Caribbean Spice Blend
- 1lb Shrimp, large, peeled, deveined, and tails removed, if desired
- 2 C Pineapple chunks
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- Scallions, thinly sliced
1. Chop jalapeño pepper, removing seeds for less intense heat, if desired. Add to a bowl along with olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, and Caribbean Spice Blend. Whisk until incorporated to create marinade.
- 2. Place 3/4 of marinade in a ziploc bag with shrimp and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, flipping every 30 minutes.
- 3. After marinating, thread shrimp onto wet bamboo or metal skewers, alternating with pineapple and red bell pepper.
- 4. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill about 3 minutes on each side.
- 5. Remove from heat, top with remaining marinade and top with scallions.