- Eggs (4)
- Salt & Pepper Spice Blend, to taste
- Herb Spice Blend (2 Tbsp)
- Butter (2 Tbsp)
- Goat Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Bacon, cooked (4 slices)
- Whole Grain Bread, toasted (2 slices)
- Fresh Grilled Corn on the Cob, kernels removed (2 ears)
- Seasonal Tomatoes, diced or halved (1/2 cup)
- Avocado, sliced (1)
- Everything Spice Blend (pinch)
- In a bowl, use a fork to whisk together the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk in the herbs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Once the pan is hot add 1 Tbsp of butter and swirl the pan to coat.
- Pour in half of the egg mixture and let it set for about 10 to 20 seconds. Use a heat-safe spatula to gently move the set eggs toward the middle of the pan, then tilt the pan so runny eggs take their place. Allow the eggs to set almost completely and then add half the cheese to the center of the omelet. Use your spatula to gently release the underside of the omelet from the pan. Let it set for a few seconds, then scoot it off the pan onto a plate. Immediately fold both sides over the cheese like you would a letter. The heat from the omelet will melt the cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place each omelet on a piece of toasted, buttered bread topped with 2 bacon slices. Add a handful of grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, and avocado. Sprinkle with Calicutts Everything Spice Blend.