1. Whisk two egg yolks and lemon juice in a medium bowl until combined. Whisking constantly, add olive oil, starting with just a few drops at a time and gradually increasing to a light steady stream until fully incorporated, about 4 minutes.
2. Whisk in garlic clove, shallot, 1 Tbsp chives, 1/4 tsp kosher salt, and 3 Tbsp Calicutts Harissa Blend. Cover and chill.
1. Prep a wire rack inside a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
2. Pour oil in a large pot or deep fryer until it comes about 1.5-2 inches up the side. Heat over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees.
3. While your oil is heating, melt your butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, stirring occassionally, until softened and bright yellow, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in remaing chives and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and remaining Calicutts Harrisa Blend. Add remaining egg and buttermilk. Stir to combine. Fold in corn mixture and crab.
5. When your oil is to temperature, begin working in batches of 8-10. Scoop a heaping tablesoon of batter and fry, turning often, unti the batter turns golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Remove beignets from oil with a slotted spoon and place on prepared wire rack. Season with remaining kosher salt.
6. Serve warm with chilled aioli.