Peach Burrata Salad with Dukkah
- 1/2 C Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 C Champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Shallot, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
Pinch of Calicutts Salt & Pepper Blend
- 4 Peaches, sliced in wedges
- 1/2 C Arugula
- 8 oz Burrata Cheese, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Calicutts Eqyptian Dukkah Spice Blend
- 2 C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 C Basil, fresh
- Baguette, toasted or grilled with a drizzle of olive oil
For the vinaigrette:
For the salad:
To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a glass jar and whisk until smooth.
In a large bowl, toss tomatoes and peaches with 1/2 of dressing. Let marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
Break balls of burrata and spread around the salad. Sprinkle with Egyptian Dukkah, arugula, and basil. Top with remaining vinaigrette to taste.
Serve with baguette.