- Boneless Chicken Tenders (1lb)
- Mayo (1/2 cup)
- Fried Chicken Spice Blend (1 Tbsp)
- Cornflakes, smashed (2.5 cups)
- Butter, salted (4 Tbsp)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a small bowl, mix mayo and Fried Chicken Spice blend.
3. Place cornflakes on plate.
4. Place cooling rack on rimmed baking sheet.
5. Dip a chicken tender in the mayo mixture followed by the cornflakes and place on cooling rack. Continue until you have covered all tenders.
6. Melt butter and drizzle over chicken tenders.
7. Place in oven for 20-30 minutes. Until cook through (165 degrees). Serve with your favorite sauce.