- Chicken Thighs, with skin (8)
- Olive Oil (2 Tbsp)
- Ras El Hanout (2 Tbsp)
- Honey (3 Tbsp)
- Lemon, juiced (1)
- Sea Salt or Kosher Salt (1 Tbsp)
- Garlic Cloves, minced (3)
- Whisk together all ingredients with the exception of the chicken thighs in a large bowl until the oil, honey and lemon are blended throughly. Add chicken thoughts and toss until covered entirely. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate overnight.
- If using the oven - Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken thighs on a foil-lined baking sheet, skin up, and cook for approximately 30-40 minutes until they reach 165 degrees. If grilling, use medium-high heat with the skin side down for approximately 4-5 minutes. Flip and grill on the other side for equal time until cooked throughly (165 degrees). Please note cooking times are approximate and depend upon whether or not your chicken has bones in it.