- Salmon (2-3 lb)
- Everything Spice (4 Tbsp)
- Whipped Cream Cheese (12 oz)
- Fresh French Greenbeans
- Baby Potatoes, cut and washed
- Olive Oil (2 Tbsp)
- Salt & Pepper Spice (pinch)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place salmon in center of the sheet pan and soak up moisture with a papertowel. Spread cream cheese evenly and sprinkle with Everything Spice.
- Arrange potatoes and greenbeans around the salmon. Sprinkle with olive oil and Salt & Pepper Spice, to taste.
- Bake 30 minutes in the oven and enjoy.