- Prepared Pie Crust, room temperature (1)
- Pumpkin Pie Puree (2 cups)
- Granulated Sugar (1/3 cup)
- Brown Sugar, packed (1/4 cup)
- Autumn Harvest Spice Blend (1.5 Tbsp)
- Half & Half (1.25 cup)
- Pure Maple Syrup (1/4 cup)
- Eggs, beaten (2)
- Vanilla Extract (1/2 tsp)
- Vanilla Bean Sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees with the rack in the lower half of the oven.
2. Prepare the pie dish with the crust. Refridgerate for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix the pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and Autumn Harvest.
4. Add mixture to medium saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until heated through for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the half-and-half and maple syrup. Whisk until incorporated and remove from heat.
6. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until incorporated.
7. Add the mixture to the refidgerated pie crust.
8. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool an hour.